Just Coco Wellness Body Oils are uniquely blended for all-natural relief.
We started with our own handcrafted virgin coconut oil, antioxidant rich and naturally antibacterial, and added distinct blends of pure plant essential oils to moisturize, massage and help soothe common skin and health issues.
- Clear Head Body Oil for headache and congestion relief and contains peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, basil, spearmint and lavender. Massage into temples and chest for natural aromatherapy.
- Easy Move Body Oil boosts circulation for muscle and joint pain relief and contains juniper, rosemary, peppermint, ravensara, basil, eucalyptus, fennel, lemon, lavender, ginger, chamomile and oregano. Massage into aching muscles and joints for relief from arthritis or strenuous activity.
- Fresh Feet Body Oil for odor prevention contains tea tree, oregano, basil, geranium, cinnamon and patchouli. Massage into feet to control bacteria and fungus that cause odors and athlete's foot.
- Healthy Scalp Body Oil for dry scalp prevention and hair conditioning contains basil, cypress, cedarwood, lemon, mandarin, rosemary, tea tree and patchouli. Massage into scalp 1-2 times weekly and leave on for at least 1 hour or overnight before washing with a non-clarifying shampoo.
- Skin Balance Body Oil balances facial pH and calms acne prone skin with bergamot, tea tree, geranium, Roman chamomile and German chamomile. Apply a light layer to acne prone skin and use as a gentle and effective facial oil for dry and sensitive skin.
It is normal for virgin coconut oil to solidify below 65-70ºF (18-21ºC). It will liquefy on your skin or when the container is put in a warm place. Virgin coconut oil is white as a solid and water-clear as a liquid. There may be slight color differences between different Wellness Body Oils due to the essential plant oils used. Read more about how to best use virgin coconut oil when solid on the FAQ Page.
1oz jar packaging discontinued. Available in 1oz pump bottle only.
Intended for topical use only on skin, hair and nails.